How it Works (Terms of Service below)
Register & Shop when the store is open.
Your Account Name on the store, E-mail Address and E-transfer Name & E-mail should all match.
(If not, please state the Customer Name or Order Number in your e-transfer notes.)
The store will not let you add items while it's closed.
The store opens each week at exactly 12 noon Tuesday and closes at 8pm Thursday.
Select a Pick-up Time or Delivery Request
**NEW** Pick-up Times are between 10am-2pm. All deliveries take place between 2-4pm.
Add your Pick-up Time (or Delivery Request) at the top of the SHOP page.
Add your Pick-up Time (or Delivery Request) to your cart, just like all the other products in the store.
To make sure you did it correctly, your selected Pick-up Time (or Delivery Request) should appear at the top of the items in your cart.
- PICK-UP TIMES F.A.Q.
- Stuck? Watch this little tutorial video we made
- Please only select Delivery Request if you are unable to leave your house due to quarantine, family care, or mobility reasons
- Need to change your time?
- You can do this yourself while the store is still open...
- First, remove your existing time from your order.
- Then go back to the SHOP page and add a new one.
- Still stuck? We are happy to help over the phone.
- Available afternoons Tues-Thurs
- Emma Barken 613.572.7059
- Jolene Simko 613.583.2569
- There are no plans to offer Delivery-for-a-Fee to the general public at this time.
- We are a small team of part-time staff and volunteers dedicated to ensuring access to local food.
Shop & Confirm your Order (re-confirm as necessary)
Some items are more popular than others!
The cart will not hold an item for you until you click the "Confirm Order" button.
- If an item shows as "0" quantity in your cart, that means it was sold out before you could click "Confirm Order"
- For this reason, feel free to "Confirm" right away once you have your most important items selected.
- When you're finished shopping for the week, click "Resend Confirmation" to get the correct total sent to your e-mail.
But Remember - a "Confirmed" order is treated as a commitment to pay for (and pick up) your order.
- Please do not add items to your cart that might be removed later.
- If you need to cancel your order, you MUST do so before 7pm Thursday to give others a chance to snap up your unwanted items before the store closes at 8pm.
Send Payment by E-transfer before 8pm Thursday
Please confirm your total before sending payment.
Send e-transfers to firstname.lastname@example.org
- PAYMENT F.A.Q.
- The question/password doesn't matter as your payment will be deposited automatically.
- We are human people(!) reviewing all payments manually, so it may take up to 24 hours to mark your order as "Paid".
- Payment is due as soon as you're finished shopping for the week.
- You CAN add items after paying, just please remember to send another e-transfer for the difference right away.
- We will contact you if we can't find your payment. No news is good news.
Grounds for being added to the "Naughty" List:
- We will cancel an order if repeated reminders for payment are ignored.
- Repeated unpaid/cancelled orders may result in being blacklisted from our store.
Review Sunday Pick-up Instructions
Please wear a mask when you come to pick-up your order.
Pick-up your order at the barns located in the west parking lot of the Kingston Memorial Centre, 303 York St.
A pick-up reminder notice with up-to-date Health & Safety Procedures is sent out on Fridays.
Due to changing COVID-19 health regulations - Please make a point to always review that e-mail!
Wash & Check over your items when you get home
HEALTH & SAFETY:
- Although we have taken every preventative measure possible...
- with your safety in mind...
- please wash your hands immediately when you get home...
- then wash and/or sanitize your items before you put them away...
MISSING or DAMAGED ITEMS?
- Before 2pm Sunday: call or text Emma at 613.572.7059 right away, as may be able to deliver your missing item.
- After 2pm Sunday: e-mail us at email@example.com and we'll help you get it fixed.
TERMS OF SERVICE
- Each order you place is a legally enforceable contract.
- If you fail to pickup your order, you are still obligated to pay for the items you order.
- We will inspect and pack all orders prior to distribution.
- In the event that product gets damaged during packing, we will replace that item, provided that the damaged goods are returned.
- Our goal is to provide the highest quality products, and we require our producers to deliver market-grade products.