How it Works (Terms of Service below)
Register & Shop when the store is open.
Your Account Name on the store, E-mail Address and E-transfer Name & E-mail should all match.
(If not, please state the Customer Name or Order Number in your e-transfer notes.)
The store will not let you add items while it's closed.
The store opens each week at exactly 12 noon Tuesday and closes at 8pm Thursday. Orders are put together for pick up and delivery the following Sunday.
Select a Pick-up Time or Delivery Request
**NEW** Pick-up Times are between 10am-2pm. All deliveries take place between 2-4pm.
Add your Pick-up Time (or Delivery Request) at the top of the SHOP page.
Add your Pick-up Time (or Delivery Request) to your cart, just like all the other products in the store.
To make sure you did it correctly, your selected Pick-up Time (or Delivery Request) should appear at the top of the items in your cart.
- PICK-UP TIMES F.A.Q.
- Stuck? Watch this little tutorial video we made
- Please only select Delivery Request if you are unable to leave your house due to quarantine, family care, or mobility reasons
- Need to change your time?
- You can do this yourself while the store is still open...
- First, remove your existing time from your order.
- Then go back to the SHOP page and add a new one.
- Still stuck? We are happy to help over the phone.
- Available afternoons Tues-Thurs
- Emma Barken 613.572.7059
- Jolene Simko 613.583.2569
- There are no plans to offer Delivery-for-a-Fee to the general public at this time.
- We are a small team of part-time staff and volunteers dedicated to ensuring access to local food.
Shop & Confirm your Order (re-confirm as necessary)
Some items are more popular than others!
The cart will not hold an item for you until you click the "Confirm Order" button.
- If an item shows as "0" quantity in your cart, that means it was sold out before you could click "Confirm Order"
- For this reason, feel free to "Confirm" right away once you have your most important items selected.
- When you're finished shopping for the week, click "Resend Confirmation" to get the correct total sent to your e-mail.
But Remember - a "Confirmed" order is treated as a commitment to pay for (and pick up) your order.
- Please do not add items to your cart that might be removed later.
- If you need to cancel your order, you MUST do so before 7pm Thursday to give others a chance to snap up your unwanted items before the store closes at 8pm.
Send Payment by E-transfer before 8pm Thursday
Please confirm your total before sending payment.
Send e-transfers to firstname.lastname@example.org
- PAYMENT F.A.Q.
- The question/password doesn't matter as your payment will be deposited automatically.
- We are human people(!) reviewing all payments manually, so it may take up to 24 hours to mark your order as "Paid".
- Payment is due as soon as you're finished shopping for the week.
- You CAN add items after paying, just please remember to send another e-transfer for the difference right away.
- We will contact you if we can't find your payment. No news is good news.
Grounds for being added to the "Naughty" List:
- We will cancel an order if repeated reminders for payment are ignored.
- Repeated unpaid/cancelled orders may result in being blacklisted from our store.
Review Sunday Pick-up Instructions
Please wear a mask when you come to pick-up your order.
Pick-up your order at the barns located in the west parking lot of the Kingston Memorial Centre, 303 York St.
A pick-up reminder notice with up-to-date Health & Safety Procedures is sent out on Fridays.
Due to changing COVID-19 health regulations - Please make a point to always review that e-mail!
Wash & Check over your items when you get home
HEALTH & SAFETY:
- Although we have taken every preventative measure possible...
- with your safety in mind...
- please wash your hands immediately when you get home...
- then wash and/or sanitize your items before you put them away...
MISSING or DAMAGED ITEMS?
- Before 2pm Sunday: call or text Emma at 613.572.7059 right away, as may be able to deliver your missing item.
- After 2pm Sunday: e-mail us at email@example.com and we'll help you get it fixed.
TERMS OF SERVICE
- Each order you place is a legally enforceable contract.
- If you fail to pickup your order, you are still obligated to pay for the items you order.
- We will inspect and pack all orders prior to distribution.
- In the event that product gets damaged during packing, we will replace that item, provided that the damaged goods are returned.
- Our goal is to provide the highest quality products, and we require our producers to deliver market-grade products.